christmas card 3

Christmas Gift Donation

Tell someone you care for them by giving a gift to Curlew Action in their name. So many Christmas gifts go unused each year, but a gift to Curlew Action will never go unused.

A Christmas Gift Donation gives you the opportunity to help our work in the name of someone you love. With each gift you have the option to also send the recipient an e-card with your own message.

Similarly, at this time of year you may wish to especially  remember a loved one who is no longer with us by giving a gift to Curlew Action in their memory. Use this form or get in touch for more information.

Give A Christmas Gift

Dedicate your Christmas Gift

Gift Recipient Details

Notification Details

255 Characters left
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Your Credit or Debit Card
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.
Reclaim Gift Aid

Gift Aid It!

Curlew Action is a Registered Charity - Charity Number 1187172.

If you are a UK taxpayer you can add 25% more to your donation at no further cost to you. A Gift Aid declaration allows Curlew Action to claim tax back on eligible donations. It means that for every £10 you donate to Curlew Action we can claim back £2.50 at no extra cost to you.

By ticking the "Yes" box, I agree I would like Curlew Action to reclaim the tax on all qualifying donations I have made, as well as any future donations, until I notify them otherwise. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year I may be asked to pay any difference. I understand that Curlew Action will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

What is Gift Aid?

Gift Aid does not cost you a penny more, but can add an additional 25p to every £1 you donate. When Curlew Action receives a donation from a UK taxpayer, we're entitled to claim an amount of tax (calculated at the basic rate of income tax in that year) paid on that donation. Once you have given your permission for us to do this on your behalf, there is no need for you to do anything else.

All that is required is that you must be a taxpayer and that would have paid or will pay sufficient Income and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover all the Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

The amount of tax we claim will be 25% of the total value of your donations in that tax year. Furthermore, if you are a higher taxpayer, you are also entitled to claim the difference between the basic rate which we will claim and the amount of tax you have actually paid. For further details on how you can do this, please contact your tax office. If your tax situation changes and your gifts will no longer be eligible for the Gift Aid scheme please contact us and we will amend your record accordingly.

Take me to my donation »

Donation Total: £25.00

Scroll to Top